GOOD PLAN - Alice in Wonderland

Saturday, June 9, 2012

big or small

Our Alice in Wonderland series continues and we are still very much into the "decorations" side of things. A good idea and well suited to the story is to play with the scale of things. For example, no party is complete without some pennant bunting, and so I used our printable party to make some, but for a bit of interest I did it miniature style!


How did I do it? I created a Word document, added three columns and cut and paste the letters there within. Then I made up the bunting much the same way you would normal size. The added advantage besides the "cute" factor is that you use a lot less ink and paper!


Alice in Wonderland Party Series

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger