GOODIES - Meri Meri Knights

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

king of the castle

My girls' birthdays are only near the end of the year, September and December but already I am toying with the idea of what I would like to do. I am sure it will change 100 times till then, but I love the new Meri Meri Knights range especially as most of the kids in Zara's class are boys, so at least we can have a Princess and Knights Kingdom party and they aren't forced to come to an all pink and princessy affair! Thinking I could also personalise it a bit by having a bit of a a Robin Hood element too - but then that got me thinking to foxes - and I am seriously tempted to have a "fox" themed party for Bailey. Decisions, decisions...


IN GOOD COMPANY 
Shop here


0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger