GOODIES - Trend Alert: Owls

Friday, February 1, 2013

oooh for owls

I shamefully follow trends all the time: when birds were in, I bought lots of little birds on everything, when bunnies were the thing, I bought a "warren" (and just yesterday I bought the cutest bunny with a cake stand on top of it's ears) but now I suspect I will be buying everything that has an owl on it! 


I didn't really think about it but already I can see many of our top brands featuring these fine feather friends too:

Sass and Belle make these cushions,


Maileg brought out by far the best soft toy,


And Jellycat the softest!

 
Sweet stationery additions (and some cute scissors are on their way later this month)


And even if you are not big on trends, you can still sport one of these nail files!



Do you think you will catch owl fever?

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger